(16 years ago)
1999-09-13 James Henstridge <email@example.com>
* PortableServermodule/PortableServermodule.c (checkCORBA): same
* CORBAmodule/CORBAmodule.c (newORBObject): PyArgParseTuple returns
0 on error -- not -1.
(checkCORBA): instead of just fprintf'ing a message that an exception
occured, generate a python exception. Also call CORBA_exception_init
after generating the python exception so it does not interfere with
later operations. The CORBA_exception_init call should really be
called from the python wrapper functions at the start of their body
* samples/do, samples/handle, samples/testserver, samples/testclient:
changed #!/usr/local/bin/python to #!/usr/bin/env python.
* libIDLmodule/libIDLmodule.c (DL_EXPORT): check if it is defined.
(IDLtree_get_value): the noscript option has been deprecated
according to the libIDL headers (they renamed it), and it was breaking
the build, so I removed the reference to it.
* libIDLmodule/Setup.in (LIBIDL_FLAGS): use libIDL-config to deduce
* Typesmodule/Typesmodule.c (DL_EXPORT): check if DL_EXPORT is defined.
* PortableServermodule/PortableServermodule.c (DL_EXPORT): check if
DL_EXPORT is defined before using it.
(*): added some more checks to make sure return values are not
(initPortableServer): do not core dump if CORBA could not be imported.
* CORBAmodule/CORBAmodule.c: added a few checks to see if
CORBA_OBJECT_NIL was returned. In these cases, return None. This
should prevent some of the segfaults I was seeing when playing around
with the code.
(argv_convert): there were seperate cases for lists and tuples.
Replaced with single implementation using abstract sequence functions.
(DL_EXPORT): older versions of python do not define this anywhere