This model [Signal Transduction Model of a Generic Fibroblast Cell]is placed in the public domain for use by the research community.
Publications that result from the use of this model should reference the following paper:
T Helikar, J Konvalina, J Heidel and JA Rogers. 2008. Emergent Decision-making in Biological Signal Transduction Networks. PNAS. Vol.105, No. 6, pp 1914 - 1918.
Publications that result from the use of ChemChains should reference the following paper:
T Helikar and JA Rogers. 2009. ChemChains: a platform for simulation and analysis of biochemical networks aimed to laboratory scientists. BMC Systems Biology. 6;3:58.
You can download ChemChains from here.
Signal Transduction Model of a Generic Fibroblast Cell
Recent Versions of ChemChains
- Added a check for the existence of output nodes for the Patterns plugin
- Bug concerning the behavior of outputAll fixed.
- Errors from header files from g++4.3 fixed.
- Bug for vis mode under outputAll fixed.
- Revamped Plugins architecture.
- The release of GCC 4.3 broke ChemChains due to some headers that were not properly included. Fixed.
- Using the "-randInit" didn't properly generate random initial conditions. Fixed.
- When "True" was used as an initial condition for external inputs, the generated bit strings of the external input didn't correspond to the true 0/1 state. Fixed.
- Initial release of ChemChains