The interactive Distributome Editor (requires Java) provides the following core functions:
- visually traverse the space of all well-defined (named) distributions;
- explore the relations between different distributions;
- distribution search by keyword, property and type;
- obtain qualitative (e.g., analytic form of density function) and quantitative (e.g., critical and probability values) information about each distribution;
- discover references and additional distribution resources.
- Revise, Add and Edit the properties, interrelations and meta-data for various distributions.