• Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • Ghemical: Molecular modelling - Message forums

ghemical-1.00 is released
    Submitted by Tommi Hassinen; posted on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 (1 comment)

The first stable version, v1.00, is released. Also a new development branch is now "offically" opened and the first development version, v1.50alpha, is also released.
    Discussion forums: ghemical-1.00 is released

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Sunday, December 22, 2002
    Good afternoon I have found a really useful software package for chemistry modeling but I need to install and run Cygwin to use it. I don't understand how to run Cygwin. Presently, I am running Windows XP on my system. I understand the premise behind Cygwin as stated on the website. However, I find the list of compilation instructions confusing. I appreciate the level of detail with which you keep your website and detail with which the Cygwin program must run. I am interested in focusing my time on running Ghemical. I am less interested in knowing everything about Linux based systems. That I leave to the experts. Could you please tell me how to install Cygwin properly? I understand that I need Gnome. Could you also provide a hint at how I am to compile Ghemical? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide. http://bioinformatics.org/ghemical/download.html Thanks

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Ghemical
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Sunday, December 22, 2002
    Good afternoon I have found a really useful software package for chemistry modeling but I need to install and run Cygwin to use it. I don't understand how to run Cygwin. Presently, I am running Windows XP on my system. I understand the premise behind Cygwin as stated on the website. However, I find the list of compilation instructions confusing. I appreciate the level of detail with which you keep your website and detail with which the Cygwin program must run. I am interested in focusing my time on running Ghemical. I am less interested in knowing everything about Linux based systems. That I leave to the experts. Could you please tell me how to install Cygwin properly? I understand that I need Gnome. Could you also provide a hint at how I am to compile Ghemical? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide. http://bioinformatics.org/ghemical/download.html Thanks

[G6GFindr]
    Copyright © 2017 · Scilico, LLC