• Archives
  • Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Education: UAS Bangalore inviting applications to setup PG study and research centers
    Submitted by M.S.Yatnatti; posted on Friday, December 12, 2003 (44 comments)

Inviting applications to setup PG (post-graduate) study and research centers in India, initially.

Integrated Distance/Online Regular Learning
    Supercomputer Aided Biotechnology (Bioinformatics)
    PG Diploma (2 semesters) / M.Sc. (4 semesters)

Applications are invited from colleges and institutions offering science courses, from biotechnology companies, contract research centers, hospitals, engineering colleges, pharmaceutical colleges & medical colleges that have the desired infrastructure and are willing to set-up PG study and research centers. Biotechinfobytes, in collaboration with University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore will set up a nodal super computer on University premises, which will be linked to the affiliated PG study and research centres. ICAR has supported the proposal in principle. If you are interested in setting up a PG study and research center, get the application form and apply immediately.

PG study and research centers shall be encouraged to submit projects for grants, through the University, to national and international funding agencies.

The programme will be launched in the 2004-5 academic year.

Contact for further details:

M.S.Yatnatti, Chief Executive Officer, Biotechinfobytes Bangalore
    Mobile: 98442-33720
    Email: biotechinfobytes[at]yahoo.com

Dr.M.G.Govindaiah, Professor and Head & project Co-ordinator, Integrated Distance Learning, University of Agricultural Sciences GKVK Bangalore - 560 065
    Department of Animal Breeding, Genetics and Biostatistics, Veterinary College, Hebbal, Bangalore - 560 024

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005
    when will the course start?what is the percentage requried?what is the fee?what is the minimum percentage required?please give me the details

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Monday, January 17, 2005
    i want to do cource in informatics so ps guide me in this area as i want to continue in this area i am staying in bangalore mail to i have done Msc biosciencekumarsudhacvv@yahoo.com
    bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005
    when will the course start?what is the percentage requried?what is the fee?what is the minimum percentage required?please give me the details

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy