• Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Librarian featured in The Scientist journal
    Submitted by Martin Kucej; posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 (1 comment)

Submitter

The project Librarian was featured in September 8th, 2003 issue of The Scientist journal.

Sam Jaffe writes: "...the real power of Librarian is in its intranet capabilities. It allows a user to establish a network quickly, and then the home PC acts as a server available to any member of the laboratory".

The article (free registration required):
    www.the-scientist.com/yr20[...].html

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Any one out there with a copy of this article
    Submitted by Alex Maina; posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2006
    Dear Friends Iam a health librarian working in the republic of Kenya, East Africa. I have installed and use Librarian to manage a collection of pdfs for doctors and researchers here in Kenya.I will be presenting a paper on Librarian in the forthcoming African health librarians congress to be held on October 2006, in Mombasa Kenya.Does any one out there have a copy of the article on librarian that was published in "The Scientist"?(http://www.the-scientist.com/yr2003/sep/labc on_030908.html) If you have,then i will be very greatful if you send me a copy on this address (Amaina@kilifi.kemri-wellcome.org) Regards Alex Maina (Mr) Kenya Medical Research Institute

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Any one out there with a copy of this article
    Submitted by Alex Maina; posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2006
    Dear Friends Iam a health librarian working in the republic of Kenya, East Africa. I have installed and use Librarian to manage a collection of pdfs for doctors and researchers here in Kenya.I will be presenting a paper on Librarian in the forthcoming African health librarians congress to be held on October 2006, in Mombasa Kenya.Does any one out there have a copy of the article on librarian that was published in "The Scientist"?(http://www.the-scientist.com/yr2003/sep/labc on_030908.html) If you have,then i will be very greatful if you send me a copy on this address (Amaina@kilifi.kemri-wellcome.org) Regards Alex Maina (Mr) Kenya Medical Research Institute

[G6GFindr]
    Copyright © 2018 · Scilico, LLC