• Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Event: Short-term training program in bioinformatics--India
    Submitted by Gangadharan; posted on Thursday, April 24, 2003 (23 comments)

A short-term training program in bioinformatics is scheduled to be conducted at the Amrita Institute of Technology, a part of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, managed by Mata Amritananda Mayi Math, India.

The program is scheduled from 10 Nov 2003 to 21 November (10 working days). It is sponsored and Funded by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) through the Indian society for Technical Education (ISTE). The program is being coorinated by Prof. K. Gangadharan and Dr. K P Soman of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. They can be contacted at <bioinformatics[at]amrita.edu>.

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Joice K.John; posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007
    Joice k.John Gospel Centre Pappinisseri 670561 Kerala Dear Sir, I am MScBI and seeks to get some good type of Training to get forward through BI. So kindly help me to get in a training programme. As I am a handicaped (Orth.40% on right leg) I have to get a better chance to get a good job.I hope I may get a faverable considaration from your good end. Thanking you, Joice K.John

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Bioinformatics training
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004
    I am happy to introducing my self as a Ph.D student in the Department of Biochemistry, Mumbai University, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA. I have not received my Ph.D degree but expected to receive Ph.D. Degree by Dec 2004. I am interesting to learn about Bio-informatics. Please kindly consider my application.
    Bioinformatics training
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2005
    SIR, I AM A MSC BIOINFORMATICS STUDENT AND WANT TO DOING PROJECT IN YOUR ORGANISATION. MY ID :jaan_win@rediffmail.com THANK YOU.
    Re: Bioinformatics training
    Submitted by pragya gupya; posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007
    do you provide short-term online courses in bioinformatics???
    Re: Bioinformatics training
    Submitted by Joice K.John; posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007
    Joice k.John Gospel Centre Pappinisseri 670561 Kerala Dear Sir, I am MScBI and seeks to get some good type of Training to get forward through BI. So kindly help me to get in a training programme. As I am a handicaped (Orth.40% on right leg) I have to get a better chance to get a good job.I hope I may get a faverable considaration from your good end. Thanking you, Joice K.John

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy