(Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • Molekel - Message forums

Discussion forums: Help

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Eduard Matito; posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008
    Hi, I'm using molekel 5.3 for Mac. I have two files with cube structure (from non-commercial program). One contains a grid of points and values, and the second information regarding which point belongs to which part of the surface. I would like to picture these surfaces with different colors, for which I need to map the second file into the first. How can I do this in the current version of Molekel? Such possibility existed for Molekel 4.1. I loaded separately both files and then I chose "Grid Value", automatically surface was colored by different regions. Either a way to solve this issue for Molekel5.3 or a version of Molekel4.1 for Mac (or with the source code so that I can compile it there) would solve my problem. Many thanks in advance, Eduard PS/ Please contact me by e-mail: ematito@gmail.com

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Grid Surfaces
    Submitted by Eduard Matito; posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008
    Hi, I'm using molekel 5.3 for Mac. I have two files with cube structure (from non-commercial program). One contains a grid of points and values, and the second information regarding which point belongs to which part of the surface. I would like to picture these surfaces with different colors, for which I need to map the second file into the first. How can I do this in the current version of Molekel? Such possibility existed for Molekel 4.1. I loaded separately both files and then I chose "Grid Value", automatically surface was colored by different regions. Either a way to solve this issue for Molekel5.3 or a version of Molekel4.1 for Mac (or with the source code so that I can compile it there) would solve my problem. Many thanks in advance, Eduard PS/ Please contact me by e-mail: ematito@gmail.com

[G6GFindr]
    Copyright © 2017 · Scilico, LLC