• Archives
  • Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

CD-HIT project started at Bioinformatics.Org !
    Submitted by Dan Bolser; posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 (1 comment)

Weizhong Li has moved his popular cd-hit software to bioinformatics.org and created a new open source project!

cd-hit is used in a wide variety of applications, helping many people quickly and efficiently create non-redundant sequence databases at high sequence identity. Now the software is open for community development - which means you too can help improve this already excellent package!

We are looking for developers and researchers of all experience levels to...
    • Make cd-hit compatible with existing sequence IO libraries, to expand the range of allowed input formats.
    • Develop a range of useful output formats, including XML.
    • Package cd-hit with gnu configure utilities to expand the range of platforms for which cd-hit can be reliably used.
    • Research the all important sequence clustering benchmark 'sub project' of cd-hit, working to develop rigorous measures of sensitivity, selectivity and optimisation for a range of clustering tools and parameters.
    • Begin to KO the few existing bugs in the cd-hit bug list.
    If you use cd-hit, we would like to know!

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, May 06, 2004
    Hi, I am looking for the executable files/source code for the software MC (relaesed by FEtk). The site says it's copyrighted but redistributable under the license conditions. Can anyone tell me where can I get the same from. Email me at nbhard2@uic.edu Thanks

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    MC executable files/source code needed
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, May 06, 2004
    Hi, I am looking for the executable files/source code for the software MC (relaesed by FEtk). The site says it's copyrighted but redistributable under the license conditions. Can anyone tell me where can I get the same from. Email me at nbhard2@uic.edu Thanks

[G6GFindr]
    Copyright © 2017 · Scilico, LLC