• Archives
  • Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Education: Johns Hopkins University MS in Bioinformatics Online Information Session
    Submitted by Kate Pallant; posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 (1 comment)

DATE: October 19, 2009, 7:30-9:00pm EDT
    LOCALE: Online at Johns Hopkins University

Join us at our virtual information session introducing our fully online MS in Bioinformatics degree. Find out how you can earn a Masters of Science in Bioinformatics entirely online. Learn about the program's admission requirements, curriculum design, course structure, degree requirements, and how online education works. Participate in an online discussion or chat about the program with faculty, and the associate program chair. Visit a unit from our core course "Computers in Molecular Biology" to see how course content is presented.

REGISTRATION

Please RSVP online by October 17, 2009: http://advanced.jhu.edu/rsvp/index.cfm?ContentID=1610. You will be provided information to participate in the online information session after you RSVP and before the event.

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

How to enrol for MS in Bioinformatics at John Hopkin University
    Submitted by Muhammad Irfan; posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009
    Submitter Hi I am Muhammad Irfan, from Pakistan. I have earned MSc in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology last year. I want to earn MS in bioinformatics from JohnHopkin University. What is its procedure to join. Me waiting Muhammad Irfan irfan_jkd@yahoo.com

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    How to enrol for MS in Bioinformatics at John Hopkin University
    Submitted by Muhammad Irfan; posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009
    Submitter Hi I am Muhammad Irfan, from Pakistan. I have earned MSc in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology last year. I want to earn MS in bioinformatics from JohnHopkin University. What is its procedure to join. Me waiting Muhammad Irfan irfan_jkd@yahoo.com

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy