• Archives
  • Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Events: CfP: First Indian Virtual Conference on Bioinformatics (Inbix '10)
    Submitted by Prashanth N Suravajhala; posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 (2 comments)

Submitter

DATES: February 12-13, 2010
    LOCALE: Online at Bioinformatics.Org

Research in the fields of bioinformatics and systems biology has gained momentum within the Indian subcontinent over the last few years. And now, having brought the first "Virtual Conference on Bioinformatics" to the continent of Africa with Afbix '09, Bioinformatics.Org announces the first of its kind in India.

The Indian Virtual Conference on Bioinformatics (Inbix '10) organizers hope this opportunity will not only foster virtual interactions and collaborations among students and practitioners but will also allow students to listen to scientists within and across India, who are among the top researchers in the world in bioinformatics and computational biology.

This is the first call and announcement for Inbix '10. Several top scientists have already been scheduled.

REGISTRATION

Registration starts October 15, 2009. Stay tuned for more announcements. If you are a group of 15 or more, you can form a virtual hub.

FOR MORE INFORMATION

For more details, please visit http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Inbix10

This is organized by Bioclues.org and Bioinformatics.Org. For further information and news, please contact the organizers.

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Steven Tammy; posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
    Thanks for sharing such a great information shared here. I am interested to participate in the conference through which we can gather more knowledge on the particular event. My first experience is by participating the Cloud Computing Conference 2010which is the world's largest conference on cloud computing events and technologies in which I have gathered more information about Cloud computing. I found the information about the conference from http://cloudslam10.com. That was really a great information.

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Re: Virtual Conference
    Submitted by Steven Tammy; posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
    Thanks for sharing such a great information shared here. I am interested to participate in the conference through which we can gather more knowledge on the particular event. My first experience is by participating the Cloud Computing Conference 2010which is the world's largest conference on cloud computing events and technologies in which I have gathered more information about Cloud computing. I found the information about the conference from http://cloudslam10.com. That was really a great information.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy