• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • Career Center - Message forums

Entry Level Position or Internship
    Submitted by Anil Thanki; posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011
    Hello All, I have Completed My MSc And BSc In Bioinformatics and looking for an entry level position or intership in the field so please any can help me... Education MSc Bioinformatics University of Leicester, UK, Earned with Merit, 2010 Modules: Introduction to Linux, Java and Databases for Bioinformatics, Perl for Bioinformatics, Algorithms for Bioinformatics, Proteins, Genes and Genome Analysis. BSc Bioinformatics Saurashtra University, India, Earned with First Class (69.78%), 2006 – 2009 Skills: Bioinformatics:  Bioinformatics Database servers, i.e. Data Resources and Data analysis.  Bioinformatics Tools, web based and standalone.  Annotation, Docking, Homology modelling, theoretical and practical analytical skills used in Bioinformatics.  Gene Expression statistical Data Analysis.  Bioinformatics Algorithms (Tool) and Web server Development. Computer Skills:  Computer Programming: o Java (~ 3 years), Perl (~2 years), Shell Scripting, R – Package o Worked on C, C++ in past  Database Management: o MySQL and Experience with the connectivity of MySQL with JDBC.  Computer Platform: o Windows, Linux and UNIX.  Packages: o Microsoft Office 2010-2007, FrontPage, Dream Weaver (Intermediate).  Web Designing: o HTML (~3 years), JavaScript (~3 years), CGI – Perl (~2 years), CSS, XML o Worked on ASP, XSL in past Reply this thread or mail to "anilthanki4u@gmail.com" or visit http://www.anilthanki.co.nr for complete CV
    Add a message to this thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy