- Quick Start Guide. A quick overview of the fundamentals of using the Pipeline.
- User Guide. A comprehensive guide of all the features in the Pipeline and how to use them.
- Server Guide. Step by step instructions on how to set up your own Pipeline server.
- Handbook. A booklet which gives an introduction to LONI Pipeline, provides installation instructions.
- FAQ. Answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Glossary. A list of commonly used Pipeline terms and their definitions.
- Pipeline XML Overview. A human readable explanation of the Pipeline XML format for use by tool developers
- Pipeline Screencasts. Some videos of common tasks performed in the Pipeline
- Event Videos. Videos captured from Pipeline training events. They show new features and their example usage.
- Grid Monitor. Requires Java 6u14 or greater with a JNLP-based JOGL applet compliant browser (e.g. IE, Firefox, or Safari). A graphical plugin widget that monitors real-time status of the computational grid used by the LONI Pipeline server
- Examples of recent Pipeline workflows for computational neuroscience. All newly added complete Pipeline Neuroimaging Solutions (data, modules and workflows) that are developed, included and documented as part of the latest LONI Pipeline environment release.
- User Survey: If you would like to provide anonymous feedback regarding your experiences using the LONI Pipeline functionality, clients, servers, workflows, support, documentation, etc, please take this survey. Thank you for your feedback!