[Atlas-news] ***SPAM*** Re: Permanant gains on your manhood

Jon Lockett AOCT6J at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 03:50:32 EDT 2008

                              BEFORE!                  AFTER!              We would like to thank Herm from FL, USA  for sending us before and after photos and also letting us show them on our website.                  "Hi guys, wanted to send in my pics for you to add in the  testimonials section. You can use the pics but please leave my name out  for privacy reasons (call me Herm). I started about 5 months ago and  since then I have gained much more than i thought possible. I also have  much more sensation during intercourse, which really tells me something  is working! everything's going great! Thanks, this product is a MUST  HAVE!!."    CLICK HERE!   A4TBB80C2