[Atlas-news] CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 features more than 50 new and significantly enhanced features !

Pasquale Ohara invalidfc192 at kwangjin-in.com
Thu Jun 5 09:29:04 EDT 2008

 DS Team Letter body{padding:0;margin:0;font-family:tahoma;}td{color:#353535;font-size:12px;font-family:tahoma;}.name{color:#ff7200;font-size:14px;}.name2{color:#ff7200;font-size:12px;}.our{color:#ff7200;font-size:12px;font:900;}.save{color:#89c740;font-size:12px;font:900;}.bottom{font-size:10;} Dear Customer,
  With more than 50 new and significantly enhanced features, CorelDRAW  Graphics Suite X4 provides users with the tools, resources and confidence to  tackle a wide variety of projects - from logos and Web graphics, to multipage  brochures, to high impact signage and digital displays. New text and page  layout enhancements, market-leading file format compatibility, and an expanded  collection of high-quality content make this powerful suite the ultimate  design partner, helping users turn inspiration into stunning results.

  A comprehensive suite of intuitive page-layout, illustration, photo-editing,  and bitmap-to-vector tracing applications, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the  trusted choice of millions of professional and aspiring designers worldwide.  The latest version of the suite includes new tools designed to fuel the  creative process, simplify project management, and optimize the graphic design  workflow.

  "As we developed the newest version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, we  consulted with users from a wide variety of industries. We sat with them to  observe how they worked, gathering their feedback on how we could create an  even better user experience," said Gerard Metrailler, Director, Product  Management, Graphics at Corel. "The end result is CorelDRAW Graphics  Suite X4 - a suite that provides users with easy-to-use tools that deliver  outstanding results, while also having a dramatic and positive impact on their  day to day productivity."

  Delivering a Superior User Experience Through Improved Usability, Enhanced  Interactivity, and Streamlined Workflow

  CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 features more than 50 new and significantly  enhanced features !                       CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4      Retail        Price $429.00
        Our Price $69.95
        You save $359.05                     CorelDRAWR Graphics Suite X4 lets        you tackle creative graphics and design projects with confidence.        Precision tools, market-leading file compatibility and high-quality        content help you turn your creative ideas into professional results:        from distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials and        eye-catching web graphics.
The full softwarelist is available at DSTeam websiteEvery effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of allinformation contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed orimplied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturernames are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciateyour cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients inthe future.

(C) 2003-2007, onDemand PTE. Allrights reserved. All logos, trademarks, etc. are property of theirrespectful owners.