[Bayallele-users] Hello

Lazaro lecheni@biology.tohoku.ac.jp
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:30:38 +0900

Hello there,

 I wonder if i am the only member of this list at the moment, but I
guess that eventually it will increase in members. As a student of
population genetics, I have followed the development and use of many
genetic software and applications. However, my knowledge on computer
programing are quite basic, even in Pascal which I can recall as one of
the lectures when I was an undergraduate student. Most of other users of
genetic softwares may be in my position too, we use the softwares and
can understand the theory and models behind the methods they inplement,
but generally take the software as is and trust in their performance, as
they make it easy for us. We have many laboratory hours to tackle. It is
for this that I ask the developers if they have considered the
development a windows-based software of  bayallele application.

With best regards,

Lazaro
Tohoku University, Japan