[BiO BB] [Fwd: Junior Essay]

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Sat Apr 21 23:04:10 EDT 2001

I would suggest taking a look at the THINK screensaver as well, a "fight
cancer at home" project:

  http://members.ud.com/vypc/cancer/think.htm

It too is "Internet distributed computing" and not quite traditional
supercomputing.

Jeff B.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin