[BiO BB] Re: BiO_Bulletin_Board digest, Vol 1 #27 - 3 msgs

kiran challapalli bioinformaticsckk at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 25 02:35:17 EDT 2001

Hi! Micheal,
If you have experience working with GUI, i strongly
suggest you for spotfire as they are working and
previously worked on s/w development on GUI.
Other companies like Lion Bioscience may also be
intersted in Front end designers. If you are very good
at database like oracle with few years of experince, I
suggest you to apply to all these companies.

Best of Luck,
Kiran Kumar.C