[BiO BB] looking for people

Greg Deocampo Greg at tekadence.net
Sun Dec 30 12:15:21 EST 2001

Hello Francis,

I am currently applying a software technology I've developed for automated
application assembly from distributed components  and "database
processing" -- a kind of ".NET for bioinformatics"-- to the development of
personal curative vaccines.

I would love to correspond about the opportunities you think exist in terms
of hardware/software/ASIC as well as in methods and algorithms.

My personal background is in applied mathematics, software engineering,
molecular immunology and technology startups.

I am not a VC but I know some (human, nice ones) and am a serial

Best regards,

/* Greg Deocampo <> CEO
/* Tekadence Incorporated
/* 1600 Main Street <> Second Floor
/* Venice, CA 90291
/* 310 577 1396
/* "Biology is digital." - Matt Ridley, Genome