[BiO BB] need sugesstion

venkatasubbarao saladi subbu_sv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 07:27:10 EDT 2001

Hi every one,
I am a software prgrammer (with 3 plus years of
Experiance in ISO  9001.SEI CMM Level 4 company and
also overseas experiance in UK,Singapore,Malaysia etc)
with biology background(BSC (Agri))  and strong hold
on biotechnology,I came to know about the "BIO
INFORMATICS"  and I am very interested to shift in to
it ,as it involves both biology-IT ,But the only thing
which I am woorying about is the career oppourtunities
in the field of " BIO INFORMATICS", sir pls let me
know about the oppourtunities and also ,here in india
one institute is offering some training in
bioinformatics on MSI SOFTWARE(like
INSIGHT,CERIES)onGenome ,DNA,Protein sequnce
analysis,pls let me know how far it will be use ful to
me to shift in to the field of bioinformatics,I will
be obeliged to you for providing the above information

With Regards
Subbarao S.V
Assoc.consultant,
HCL infosystems Ltd,