[BiO BB] Business Development Opening

Innovative Medical Recruiting innomedical at home.com
Fri Jun 29 12:22:24 EDT 2001

Hello!

I have an established oncology/genomics information client that is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to cover the East Coast.  This person should be based out of the Boston, MA or surrounding area, and should have extensive sales/business development experience calling on biotech, genomic, pharmaceutical, or contract research organizations (CRO's).  Excellent base & bonus opportunities.  I may be contacted by email at dale at innomedical.com.
I would appreciate any help in locating candidates for this position.

Sincerely,

Dale Busbee, Owner
Innovative Medical Recruiting, LLC
www.innomedical.com