[BiO BB] Downloading Human Sequence Data by Cytogenetic position

Liu Haifeng lhaifeng at dso.org.sg
Fri May 25 03:55:57 EDT 2001

Hi,
Although the draft Human Genome has been published and there are a lot of
database around now, I am still wandering where I can download some human data
by chromosome cytogenetic position, such as the whole 12q23 including draft
parts, rather than a whole chromosome.  It seems that Genbank just contains
such cytogenetic sequence data which have been finished sequencing.

So could anybody help me?  Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Haifeng