[BiO BB] Re: RE: [BiO BB] Demo projects in pharmacogenomics

Ravi Mayreddy RMayreddy at NBME.org
Mon Nov 5 09:23:49 EST 2001

Where are you located?

-ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: j kamesh [mailto:jkwaran at rediffmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 7:06 AM
To: bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org
Subject: [BiO BB] Re: RE: [BiO BB] Demo projects in pharmacogenomics

Hi This J.Kamesh, i am fresh to bioinformatics, i have done my BSc in
biosciences then my MCA, i have 3 yrs in IT now im looking for some
opportinuties in bioinformatics.pls help me so that i can join as some
trainy or some thing.suggest me some sites for free tutorials on
bioinformatics tools. some e books, news letters sites.
-Regs
j.kamesh

BiO_Bulletin_Board maillist  -  BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org