[BiO BB] Good OOP and Java Book

Bio Next biologynext at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 22:19:28 EST 2001

Hi Tanya:

One of the best books for learning Java concepts, programmings
and tricks is 'Thinking in Java' by Bruce Eckel.
You can learn Object Oriented Design concepts as well.
The book is free and the 2nd edition can be downloaded 'free' from:

http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIJ/

Additionally if you are really serious about OOAD and how it
is best applied when programming using Java language, please
take a look at 'Java Design' by Peter Coad et' al.

Hope this helps.

-BiologyNext.