[BiO BB] Clinical Trial Consultants

Sapna Goswami sapna at resource-logistics.com
Mon Oct 15 15:57:21 EDT 2001

We are a firm based in the Northern US and are actively seeking IT
consultants with the following skills-

-  Clinical Trials background. Experience with any software such as
ClinSoft, Oracle Clinical, SAS(with Clinical Trials) a big plus.
- CRA
For more details, please see
http://www.resource-logistics.com/ClinicalJobs.htm
Consultants with all levels of experience are invited to apply.

Thanks

S. Goswami
sapna at resource-logistics.com