[BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

Greg Deocampo Greg at tekadence.net
Tue Apr 2 16:09:32 EST 2002

awesome.

/*-----Original Message-----
/*From: bio_bulletin_board-admin at bioinformatics.org
/*[mailto:bio_bulletin_board-admin at bioinformatics.org] On
/*Behalf Of J.W. Bizzaro
/*Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 11:50 AM
/*To: bbb at bioinformatics.org
/*Subject: RE: [BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum
/*
/*Hi Greg.
/*
/*Indeed, there will be a developers forum: biodevelopers.
/*Martin Goodson and Joe Landman have volunteered to help
/*administer it.  Expect to see an announcement about this very shortly.
/*
/*Cheers.
/*Jeff
/*
/*> a developers list would be an excellent focus of people and
/*ideas-   i?ve really appreciated this
/*> bulletin board, would be happy to do the work starting and
/*maintaining
/*> a developer one.
/*
/*> jeff i?d like to act on your offer to host it at bioinformatics.org.
/*
/*--
/*J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
/*Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
/*"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,
/*we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any
/*invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
/*                   -- Benjamin Franklin
/*--
/*BiO_Bulletin_Board maillist  -  BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org