[BiO BB] cross genome and cross proteome comparison

Sameer_Mohta Sameer_Mohta at satyam.com
Mon Apr 15 05:05:49 EDT 2002

Hi

Where can i find information on Cross Proteome and Cross Genome comparison.
I am looking for some crisp information like what exactly we mean by these
terms (definitely not looking for basics like comparing genome of two
species or strains) & what can we do in this field. Moreover what all
software/application are availbale in this area.

thanks,
sam
is appreciated.