[BiO BB] Bioinformatics Job in Atlanta

Thomas Sicheritz-Ponten thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Wed Apr 17 17:05:46 EDT 2002

Sook Jung <sookjc at yahoo.com> writes:

> Dear All,
> Does anybody know any Bioinformatics-related job
> opportunity in Atlanta? I have a Ph.D degree in
> Genetics and currently working on developing
> web-databases for genomics data. I'll appreciate any
> information.
> Sook

If you are interested in academic work take contact with John Logsdon at
Emory. Last time I spoke to him, he needed bioinformaticians in his

jlogsdon at biology.emory.edu

good luck

Sicheritz-Ponten Thomas, Ph.D, thomas at biopython.org      (
Center for Biological Sequence Analysis		          \
BioCentrum-DTU, Technical University of Denmark            )
CBS: +45 45 252485      Building 208, DK-2800 Lyngby  ##----->
Fax: +45 45 931585      http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/thomas       )
     ... damn arrow eating trees ...                     (