[BiO BB] Biochemistry book recommendation needed

Walley, John John.Walley at BellSouth.com
Thu Dec 19 09:15:12 EST 2002

Ken,

I am in the same situation as you transitioning from traditional IT to
BioInformatics. I bought a BioChem study guide from my local bookstore which
has most of the concepts in sufficient detail without it being too much
detail.

I also found these two course outlines on the web that were helpful to me as
well.

http://ull.chemistry.uakron.edu/biochem/

http://www.blc.arizona.edu/coursesF02.html

Cheers