[BiO BB] Bioinformatics Career Opportunity in USA/CA.

RenatoR renator at global-2.com
Wed Jan 9 14:01:09 EST 2002

 Hello.  My name is Renato Rivera and my background is in the Biotech
Research/Genomics.  I’ve recently made a career move as a Researcher
Recruiter for G2 Sciences. G2 Sciences is in the business of shaping the
careers of talented and skilled individuals in the areas of Biotechnology
and Bioinformatics.  If you consider yourself one of those individuals I
would like to talk to you.
One of our current hottest needs from a prestigious technology leader in the
Science market place is for a Bioinformatics Programmer USA/CA. This would
be a great career move.  I can be reached at 1-800-503-1921 ext. 203 Voice
Mail, 1-707-265-1800 Corporate number, or renator at global-2.com e-mail. Look
forward to hearing from you.

Renato F. Rivera, Jr.
Researcher Recruiter
G2 Sciences- A Division of Global 2, Inc.
421 Walnut Street, Suite 212
Napa, CA 94559

Tel:  1-800-503-1921
Tel:  707-426-9553