[BiO BB] regarding the list of bio-informatics companies

Prasad Phirke prasadp77ie at yahoo.ie
Tue Jun 4 06:40:46 EDT 2002

I would suggest you to search on rediff.com for all
Indian biotech companies, there are loads of them in
your area, I mean south India.
Good Luck

--- srividhya arumilli <srilu_vidhya at yahoo.co.in>
wrote: >
> I am vidya,here.I did my post graduation in
> bio-chemistry.now i am doing advanced diploma in
> bio-informatics.I will be completing it by this
> august.I worked with software &packages like
> oracle,c,c++,perl,unix,irix,java,phylip,tripos.I am
> doing project work on drug designing as the part of
> the course.I would like to know the list of
> bioinformatics companies preferably in india and
> also the job opportunities.
> thanking u.

Prasad H. PhirkePost - Grad Student,Dublin City University,School Of Biotechnology,Glasnevin, Dublin - 9,IRELAND.Mobile - +353 (0)85 721 5335*

Do You Yahoo!?