[BiO BB] perl script

Pooja pooja_jain25 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 02:02:22 EDT 2002

Find perl script following the below link. you may need to make some changes
as per your requirement.

Following links may be of some help to you :

Batch retrieval is provided by SwissProt

Although EMBL doesn't provides batch retrieval but one can write a smart
parser to retrieve the sequences. The accession numbers listed in a text
file could be entered in search field (comma separated) at page following
the below link:

I may be missing something !!

Good luck