[BiO BB] Re: Regular expressions

Joe Landman landman at scientificappliance.com
Sat Jun 15 17:01:20 EDT 2002

Please note that we have a biodevelopers group which might be able to
help with this and any other programming type questions.  I have taken
the liberty of forwarding this to the list.

One thing I might suggest, so as to avoid re-inventing stuff that
already works, is to look at using the Bioperl system with the
ActiveState Visual Perl (or Perl.NET)
bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org, create some .NET components, and
utilize the existing services.  Then you should be able to call these
routines from VB.

Has anyone done this yet?