[BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

martin goodson martingoodson at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:05:05 EST 2002

thanks Jeff. It looks like only a few people are interested? Maybe it's best
to wait and see if there is enough interest before going forward....
One advantage I can think of for a separate list is a better sense of
community because it would be more focussed on the concerns of the
developer.

Martin