[BiO BB] FAQ (was: masters in bioinformatics)

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue May 14 14:13:58 EDT 2002

Anyone wanting to know about education in bioinformatics (prerequisites,
courses, programs, schools) should check out our FAQ:

  http://bioinformatics.org/faq/

It's written by Damian Counsell and contributed to by more than 30 other
people, I bet the most extensive general bioinformatics FAQ on the planet.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin