[BiO BB] hi

Howard Oliver whatifwhatnext at on.aibn.com
Thu May 30 14:57:10 EDT 2002

Hi Praveen;

I would be very interested in this work. I have a deep understanding of the
proteomics sector. Please take a look at our website which contains the
following offer. I look forward to further interaction

Regards;

Howard Oliver
Principal
What If What Next (TM) Consulting
holiver at whatifwhatnext.com
Tel: 416-638-8582
Mobile: 416-432-2764
www.whatifwhatnext.com:

An Open Proposal for a Proteomics/Bioinformatics Business Development
Project

It is a common practice for senior management to seek new ideas and third
party input into internally generated strategic and tactical planning. With
our domain knowledge and unique approach to scenario charting and business
development, we can be a cost effective source of such intelligence. For
focus, we can explore the development of your business by creating an
alternate Trade RouteTM Strategy.

The work can begin with a Scenario Charting exercise. Scenario Charting is
most effective when focused on a strategically important question - for
example:

 Can alliance partners innovatively integrate old and new technologies to
gain market share from exclusively “denovo” innovation in emerging vertical
markets?

We would bring to this discussion our research and experience in Proteomics
and Bioinformatics, and network of contacts in the field. We bring
particular value to issues related to the convergence of Biotechnology and
IT.

Deliverable: A detailed six month Business Development Action Plan
containing strategy and specifications for near term opportunities. The
document would detail:

 Market intelligence and alternative strategic insights

 Near term opportunities including new vertical markets and possible
alliances

 Areas for enhancement and integration of existing science and technology

 Alternatives for tuning overall value propositions and business cases

 Detailed resource requirements

A  clear leap up the Omic evolutionary ladder! If this is of interest for
your organization, contact Howard Oliver directly at 416-638-8582 or
holiver at whatifwhatnext.com .