[BiO BB] Bio XML

seabi seabi at indiatimes.com
Thu Nov 7 03:52:15 EST 2002

bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org wrote:

Hi,

There are a lot of XML formats in bioinformatics: GEML, MAML, MAGE-ML and so on. Could anybody recommend me a good review or article which compare these formats and give the examples. As I understand the GEML is the most popular format now (may be I am wrong).  Does anybody know free biosoftware in the web which use this format (or MAGE-ML and so on)?

Cheers,
Nadia
hi
hope the link below may help u
seabihttp://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/Research/Research_Cores/Pediatric_Informatics/BioSoftware/default.htm
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.