[BiO BB] unsubscribing

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Nov 27 05:16:19 EST 2002

This is from the subscription confirmation e-mail that everyone got:

  https://bioinformatics.org/mailman/options/bio_bulletin_board/<your e-mail
address here>

  BIO_Bulletin_Board-request at bioinformatics.org

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin