[BiO BB] Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)

Juha Muilu juha.muilu at helsinki.fi
Wed Oct 30 06:09:52 EST 2002

Hi Pär,
Thanks for the mail. I am very interested in this. Currently we are looking
for alternatives for our commercial LIMS which is used to store genotype
data. Can you please send more information?
Best Regards, Juha
Juha Muilu, Ph.D.
Head of Database Operations, Database Coordinator
Finnish Genome Center/National Public Health Insitute/HIIT
Biomedicum  P.O. Box 63, 00014 Helsinki  FINLAND
Email: juha.muilu at helsinki.fi
Phone:  +358(0)9 191 25479