[BiO BB] pls tell me that bioinformatics is suitable for electronic engineering

sarathi6 sarathi6 at indiatimes.com
Tue Sep 24 02:18:16 EDT 2002

I completed my engineering in Electronics and instrumentation, Now  I’m doing my master degree(M.Tech) in bio informatics in sathyabama institute of science and technology.

I'm interested in both electronics (robotic engineering , nanotechnology ,or bio sensors) and computers(software development for biology or for robotics in biology field)

Dose this course is useful for my  interests ?

I want to use my electronic knowledge in bio informatics. Kindly  suggest  some companies  which offering  projects  in  bio informatics  for electronic students.

what i need to do to go for robotics.
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in