[BiO BB] QBLAST

yhuang4 at memphis.edu yhuang4 at memphis.edu
Mon Dec 1 11:26:32 EST 2003

Dear Malcolm,

my code submit batch queries to NCBI~{!/~}s server, check working process.
If the result is available, download the result (JAVA code until
here), then parse the result and output info according to the user
(Bioperl for parsing).

I understand my code is not useful for your purpose. Good luck for
your project.

Yong