[BiO BB] About the Bioinformatics survey

Natalio Krasnogor Natalio.Krasnogor at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 09:57:11 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks for you responses so far to my webioner (
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~nxk/POLL2/natWebioner.html  )
As a clarification I wanted to point out that:

- by default all the answers I receive
 will be deemed anonymous (even if you input your personal details).
If I need to cite (part of) your answers I will first ask for your
permision to do so.

- after I close the webioner and I collect my findings I will make
available the results.

thanks again for your time.

NATALIO KRASNOGOR, Ph.D.          Automated Scheduling, Planning and
Optimisation  Group
Lecturer                          School of Computer Sciences and
Information Technology
                                  Jubilee Campus
                                  University of
Tel.: +44 - 0115 - 8467592        Nottingham, NG82BB
                                  United Kingdom

e-mail: Natalio.Krasnogor at nottingham.ac.uk