[BiO BB] DNA editing software

Carlos Andrés Iriarte Cota carlosandresic at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Jul 2 19:33:42 EDT 2003

Hi all of you
i'm doing some research on plant DNA editing, and i'm searching for a software that can identify this editing sections on plants' dna, i hope that any of you could tell me please if you know any program that can do this identification, or if you know any web page where i can find more information about this, i'll really appreciate if you help me with this, i'm just beginning on bioinformatics, and i'm pretty interested about this.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 25MB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes.