[BiO BB] Request for Information...

Michelle Ragozzino MRR at unex.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 28 16:38:01 EDT 2003

Have you tried: http://123genomics.homestead.com/files/courses.html

Good luck!

>>> vamsally at yahoo.com 07/28/03 01:27PM >>>
Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I hope to apply to a graduate program in Bioinformatics this fall and
looking for professors in universities/institutes that might be working
on research in the areas that I am interested in.

Since my background is both in Biology and Computer Science, the areas
I am mostly interested in are protein modeling or genome data mining.

I have found BMERC site at Boston University and few others, but I
thought someone in the field would know more about what I seek.

Thank you for your help!
Sally

=====
~~Sally~~