[BiO BB] Re: help on biostat courseware

Caroline Johnston c.johnston at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 08:01:25 EST 2003

Hi Prasad,

I'm just starting my MRes project analysing gene expression data from affy rat
arrays. I've tried to do a fair bit of background reading, but am rapidly
coming to the conclusion that everyone who has ever written a paper on
microarray analysis has a different opinion about how it should be done. I was
hoping you'd be able to give me some advice from your experience with affy
chips. Have you settled on a standard approach to analysing a set of chips?

Many thanks,