[BiO BB] Re: help need tutorials

seabi seabi at indiatimes.com
Sat Mar 29 01:39:20 EST 2003

Collegues,

I need your help in preparing  lectures covering the following topics for my students. Kindly help me in tutorials.::
1. Discuss the role of specific signalling cascades and
post-transcriptional regulation on the establishment of A-P and D-V axis in
Drosophila. To what extent are these processes (signalling and post-transcrip. reg)
similar to the ones involved in vertebrate axis formation?

2. "Describe how basic helix-loop-helix proteins
activate gene expression in the right cells at the right time".

3. Discuss how acetylation of lysines in proteins is linked to transcriptional regulation.

4. To what extent do different types of learning have cellular mechanisms in common?

5. Discuss the evidence implicating Hebbian synapses in the neural mechanisms of spatial learning.

thanks

seabi

Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
Bid for Air Tickets @ Re.1 on Air Sahara Flights. Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !