[BiO BB] Top ranked universities or centres for Bioinformatics

Parthav Jailwala pajailwala at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 15:25:11 EDT 2003

hi, try this link on the internet: http://bioinformatics.org/faq/#education hope it helps.

Dighe Sandeep <sandeep.dighe at siemens.com> wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone pls tell me about the top ranked universities or centres for Bioinformatics in the world, or direct me to some internet link where this information is available?

Thank you,
SD

Ask the experienced rather than the learned
- An Arab Proverb
Parthav Jailwala,Analyst/Project Programmer,Max McGee National Centre for Juvenile Diabetes,Pediatrics(Endocrinology), Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI. Ph : 414-456-8269,E-mail : pajailwala at yahoo.com