[BiO BB] Google search in Medline

Johannes Hüsing johannes.huesing at uni-essen.de
Wed Oct 15 05:31:24 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I found when I google within Medline like this:

site:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov some terms specific for an article

I get some results, which are obviously the results of
somebody else's previous searches within Medline.

This might be an interesting hint toward the impact
of a certain article.

Does anyone have an idea how quickly the availability
and number of cached search results varies? Obviously,
it is a function of how long the search results are
cached, and how often Google bots spider Medline.

Greetings

Johannes