[BiO BB] To whom it may concern

John G. Hoey, Ph.D. drjohn08318 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 18:18:44 EDT 2003

For those who might be interested in their gene cloning/gene editing service, here is the link.

"John G. Hoey, Ph.D." <drjohn08318 at yahoo.com> wrote:If you're looking for just the information related to this clone, go to ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.  Type in the accession number. If you want the actual gene itself, you can use a company such as Napro Genomics to isolate it for you.  Incidentally, they do terrific work....highly recommended!

Iddo Friedberg <idoerg at burnham.org> wrote:

Goneau & Lemens wrote:
> I am looking for Genbank accession number AB047240
> Do not know where to go, Can somebody help me.
> Thanks in advance
> Denis.
> Goneau & Lemens
> Intellectual Property Library
> PatentWorks Group
> Main Floor Reception
> 170 St-Joseph Boul.
> Hull, Quebec J8Y 3W9
> Phone (819)772-2770
> Fax (819)772-0061
> email: patents at patentworks.com
> web: www.patentworks.com
> ____________________________
> information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
> protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
> copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
> based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.
The Burnham Institute
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.