[BiO BB] Find a region of identity in a set of sequences

John G. Hoey, Ph.D. drjohn08318 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 14:37:32 EDT 2003

Sequencher will do this for you.  Also, if you have access to Vector NTI, you can do it with this program.

drjohn

Ingrid.Marchal at univ-lille1.fr wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a program that takes a set of sequences and outputs the region(s) of identity (not similarity), if there is any. I am pretty sure that such a program exists, but I can't remember which.

Anyone has an idea ? I would be very pleased if I don't have to recode it !
Thanks a lot
Ingrid